Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Apollo Currency has a market cap of $9.17 million and $578,884.86 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Apollo Currency has traded 2% lower against the dollar. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00063566 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.39 or 0.00045620 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00007871 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00020025 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000966 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00003712 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001565 BTC.
Apollo Currency Profile
Apollo Currency (CRYPTO:APL) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 1st, 2017. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,158,774,009 coins. Apollo Currency’s official message board is apollofintech.medium.com. Apollo Currency’s official website is aplfintech.com/apollo-currency. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @aplfintech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollo Currency should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.