Equities researchers at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Cantaloupe (NASDAQ:USAT – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Wednesday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Cantaloupe Stock Performance
NASDAQ:USAT opened at $6.53 on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of $464.15 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -13.60 and a beta of 2.25. Cantaloupe has a 52 week low of $4.80 and a 52 week high of $12.94. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $5.86 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $5.09.
Cantaloupe Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cantaloupe (USAT)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Cantaloupe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cantaloupe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.