StockNews.com upgraded shares of Prime Medicine (NYSE:PRME – Get Rating) to a sell rating in a research report sent to investors on Tuesday.
Prime Medicine Stock Performance
Prime Medicine stock opened at $13.52 on Tuesday. Prime Medicine has a fifty-two week low of $11.07 and a fifty-two week high of $21.73.
Insider Transactions at Prime Medicine
In related news, major shareholder 2019 Gp L.L.C. Gv sold 87,922 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, May 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $14.13, for a total value of $1,242,337.86. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink.
Prime Medicine Company Profile
Prime Medicine Inc is a biotechnology company committed to delivering a new class of differentiated one-time curative genetic therapies. Prime Medicine Inc is based in CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Prime Medicine (PRME)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Prime Medicine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prime Medicine and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.