BiomX (NYSEAMERICAN:PHGE – Get Free Report) issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday. The company reported ($0.13) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.10) by ($0.03), MarketWatch Earnings reports.
BiomX Stock Up 8.4 %
PHGE opened at $0.41 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.84, a current ratio of 1.98 and a quick ratio of 2.84. BiomX has a 52 week low of $0.13 and a 52 week high of $0.69. The firm has a market cap of $18.90 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.63 and a beta of 1.34.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, HC Wainwright reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a $7.00 target price on shares of BiomX in a report on Tuesday.
BiomX Inc, a clinical-stage microbiome company, develops products using natural and engineered phage technologies designed to target and kill specific harmful bacteria. It targets bacteria that affect the appearance of skin, as well as chronic diseases, such as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC), cystic fibrosis (CF), atopic dermatitis, and colorectal cancer (CRC).
- Five stocks we like better than BiomX
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- The How and Why of Investing in Biotech Stocks
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for BiomX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BiomX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.