Subsea 7 (OTCMKTS:SUBCY – Get Free Report) announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The energy company reported $0.11 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.09 by $0.02, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Subsea 7 had a return on equity of 0.67% and a net margin of 0.53%.
Subsea 7 Stock Down 6.4 %
Shares of Subsea 7 stock opened at $13.10 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $13.29 and its 200-day moving average is $12.41. The firm has a market capitalization of $3.97 billion, a PE ratio of 145.57 and a beta of 1.81. The company has a quick ratio of 1.15, a current ratio of 1.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11. Subsea 7 has a 12-month low of $9.85 and a 12-month high of $14.27.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group upgraded Subsea 7 from an “underperform” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Friday, October 13th.
About Subsea 7
Subsea 7 SA delivers offshore projects and services for the energy industry worldwide. It provides subsea field development products and services, including project management, design and engineering, procurement, fabrication, survey, installation, and commissioning of production facilities on the seabed and the tie-back of its facilities to fixed or floating platforms or to the shore.
- Five stocks we like better than Subsea 7
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Subsea 7 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Subsea 7 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.