Ayr Wellness (OTCMKTS:AYRWF – Get Free Report) posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The company reported ($0.24) EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.31) by $0.07, reports. The firm had revenue of $114.39 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $120.20 million. Ayr Wellness had a negative return on equity of 12.36% and a negative net margin of 89.49%.
Ayr Wellness Price Performance
Ayr Wellness stock traded up $0.16 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $2.15. 336,745 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 268,142. The company has a market capitalization of $164.43 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.35 and a beta of 2.35. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.01 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.38. Ayr Wellness has a 1 year low of $0.57 and a 1 year high of $3.44. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.62, a quick ratio of 0.36 and a current ratio of 0.81.
About Ayr Wellness
- Five stocks we like better than Ayr Wellness
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Ayr Wellness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ayr Wellness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.