Aion (AION) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Aion has a total market capitalization of $2.26 million and $276.52 worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aion coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Aion has traded 8.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.70 or 0.00137780 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00041030 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00024141 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00008006 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 31.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Aion is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Equihash210,9 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 501,505,081 coins. Aion’s official Twitter account is @aion_oan and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aion’s official website is theoan.com. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network. The Reddit community for Aion is https://reddit.com/r/aionnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
The Open Application Network solves the unintended consequences of platform economies. The OAN is an open-source public infrastructure for the creation and hosting of Open Apps. Open Apps are programs that put users back in control and are universally accessible across platforms. The OAN is built on open standards and is owned by everyone that uses it.”
Buying and Selling Aion
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.