Bancor (BNT) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. In the last seven days, Bancor has traded down 14.7% against the US dollar. One Bancor token can now be bought for $0.74 or 0.00001979 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Bancor has a total market capitalization of $100.71 million and approximately $14.12 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00006200 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.15 or 0.00016399 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37,506.65 or 0.99960295 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00011501 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00006487 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004208 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Bancor is a token. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 161,196,921 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,639,049 tokens. The official message board for Bancor is medium.com/carbondefi. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @carbondefixyz and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bancor’s official website is www.carbondefi.xyz. The Reddit community for Bancor is https://reddit.com/r/bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bancor
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.