Beldex (BDX) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. Over the last week, Beldex has traded 25.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Beldex coin can now be purchased for about $0.0518 or 0.00000138 BTC on popular exchanges. Beldex has a total market capitalization of $305.95 million and approximately $3.98 million worth of Beldex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,016.91 or 0.05370568 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.68 or 0.00055057 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00023743 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00013755 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00012060 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00005167 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000372 BTC.
BDX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2018. Beldex’s total supply is 9,922,541,949 coins and its circulating supply is 5,911,801,955 coins. The official message board for Beldex is beldexcoin.medium.com. Beldex’s official Twitter account is @beldexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Beldex’s official website is www.beldex.io.
Buying and Selling Beldex
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beldex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beldex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beldex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beldex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beldex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.