BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. One BITCOIN ADDITIONAL coin can now be bought for approximately $37,429.30 or 1.00104012 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, BITCOIN ADDITIONAL has traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL has a market capitalization of $464.83 million and approximately $529,719.96 worth of BITCOIN ADDITIONAL was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00006270 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00016469 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00011539 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00006653 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004225 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000027 BTC.
BITCOIN ADDITIONAL Coin Profile
BTCA is a coin. Its genesis date was February 1st, 2022. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL’s total supply is 1,299,197 coins and its circulating supply is 12,418 coins. The official website for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL is btcadd.io. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL’s official Twitter account is @btca_en.
BITCOIN ADDITIONAL Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BITCOIN ADDITIONAL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BITCOIN ADDITIONAL should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BITCOIN ADDITIONAL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.