Canyon Services Group Inc. (TSE:FRC – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 6.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$6.62 and last traded at C$6.66. 615,418 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 34% from the average session volume of 460,559 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$7.09.
Canyon Services Group Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of C$6.66.
About Canyon Services Group
Canyon Services Group Inc provides stimulation and fluid management services to oil and gas exploration and production companies operating in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. The Company’s segments include Pressure Pumping Services and Fluid Management Services. Pressure pumping services include hydraulic fracturing, nitrogen fracturing, coiled tubing, chemical stimulation and cementing.
- Five stocks we like better than Canyon Services Group
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Canyon Services Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canyon Services Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.