Decred (DCR) traded down 0% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Over the last week, Decred has traded 6.2% higher against the dollar. Decred has a total market cap of $240.76 million and approximately $1.29 million worth of Decred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Decred coin can now be bought for approximately $15.38 or 0.00040993 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $50.95 or 0.00135793 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00024134 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00008006 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 31.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Decred is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 8th, 2016. Decred’s total supply is 15,653,211 coins. Decred’s official message board is medium.com/decred. The Reddit community for Decred is https://reddit.com/r/decred and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Decred’s official Twitter account is @decredproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Decred is decred.org.
Buying and Selling Decred
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decred should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Decred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Decred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.