dynaCERT Inc (CVE:DYA – Get Free Report) shot up 7.2% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.75 and last traded at C$0.74. 1,803,986 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 58% from the average session volume of 1,140,868 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.69.
dynaCERT Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of C$0.74 and a 200 day moving average price of C$0.74. The company has a quick ratio of 8.76, a current ratio of 11.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.77. The stock has a market cap of C$264.50 million and a P/E ratio of -20.00.
dynaCERT Company Profile
DynaCERT Inc engages in the design, engineering, manufacture, testing, distribution, and installation of transportable hydrogen generator aftermarket products in North America and internationally. Its patent-pending retrofit product provides performance enhancements by injecting hydrogen and oxygen into the air intake manifold resulting in fuel efficiency and reduced fuel emissions.
- Five stocks we like better than dynaCERT
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for dynaCERT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for dynaCERT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.