Exeter Resource Corporation (TSE:XRC – Get Free Report) (NYSE:XRA) shares were up 2.1% on Monday . The company traded as high as C$1.94 and last traded at C$1.93. Approximately 6,000 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 109,911 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.89.
Exeter Resource Trading Up 2.1 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of C$1.93.
Exeter Resource Company Profile
Exeter Resource Corporation is an exploration-stage company. The Company operates as a mineral resource exploration and development company. It is engaged in the business of acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties located in the Maricunga Region, Chile. It operates through the mineral property acquisition, exploration and development segment.
- Five stocks we like better than Exeter Resource
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Exeter Resource Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Exeter Resource and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.