Grin (GRIN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 20th. In the last week, Grin has traded 5.1% lower against the dollar. Grin has a market cap of $3.43 million and $1.01 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Grin coin can now be bought for about $0.0349 or 0.00000093 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37,515.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $69.74 or 0.00185906 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $227.26 or 0.00605785 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00010582 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $164.89 or 0.00439525 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.38 or 0.00051672 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.72 or 0.00127189 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
Grin (GRIN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C31 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 98,212,860 coins. Grin’s official message board is forum.grin.mw. The Reddit community for Grin is https://reddit.com/r/grincoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grin_privacy and its Facebook page is accessible here. Grin’s official website is grin.mw.
Grin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.