Shares of Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V) (CVE:NGZ – Get Free Report) were down 8.8% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.31 and last traded at C$0.31. Approximately 4,000 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 85% from the average daily volume of 25,841 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.34.
Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V) Stock Down 8.8 %
The company has a current ratio of 0.35, a quick ratio of 0.09 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.80. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.31 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.31. The firm has a market capitalization of C$8.62 million and a P/E ratio of -1.49.
About Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V)
NRG Metals Inc, an exploration stage junior mining company, engages in the identification, acquisition, and exploration of mineral properties. Its flagship property is the Hombre Muerto North lithium brine project covering approximately 3,287 hectares in 6 mining concessions located in Salta Province, Argentina.
- Five stocks we like better than Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V)
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lithium South Development Co. (NGZ.V) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.