Meter Governance (MTRG) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One Meter Governance coin can now be bought for about $2.44 or 0.00006492 BTC on exchanges. Meter Governance has a market cap of $53.13 million and approximately $383,586.90 worth of Meter Governance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Meter Governance has traded up 19.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002674 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Meter Governance Coin Profile
Meter Governance uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2018. Meter Governance’s total supply is 45,500,032 coins and its circulating supply is 21,811,828 coins. The official message board for Meter Governance is medium.com/meter-io. The official website for Meter Governance is www.meter.io. Meter Governance’s official Twitter account is @meter_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Meter Governance
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meter Governance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Meter Governance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Meter Governance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Meter Governance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meter Governance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.