Nano (XNO) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Nano has a market cap of $98.15 million and approximately $1.41 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Nano has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for about $0.74 or 0.00001963 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37,515.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $69.74 or 0.00185906 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $227.26 or 0.00605785 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00010582 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.89 or 0.00439525 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.38 or 0.00051672 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $47.72 or 0.00127189 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
Nano is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 1st, 2015. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. Nano’s official Twitter account is @nano and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nano is https://reddit.com/r/nanocurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official message board is blog.nano.org. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en.
Nano Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.