Shares of Public Joint Stock Company Magnit (LON:MGNT – Get Free Report) were down 33.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as GBX 6.56 ($0.08) and last traded at GBX 6.56 ($0.08). Approximately 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 1,012,682 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 9.80 ($0.12).
Public Joint Stock Company Magnit Trading Down 33.1 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 6.56 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 6.55.
About Public Joint Stock Company Magnit
Magnit PAO, formerly Magnit OAO (Magnit OJSC) is a Russia-based holding company, which is engaged in the food retail industry. The Company operates the chain of numerous convenience stores and hypermarkets, as well as Magnit Family stores in more than 1,763 locations across the Russian Federation. The Company’s stores are located within the Southern, Central and Volga Regions, North-Western and Urals Regions.
- Five stocks we like better than Public Joint Stock Company Magnit
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Public Joint Stock Company Magnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Public Joint Stock Company Magnit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.