Sapphire (SAPP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. In the last week, Sapphire has traded 0.9% higher against the dollar. Sapphire has a total market cap of $10.94 million and $2,358.38 worth of Sapphire was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sapphire coin can now be bought for $0.0071 or 0.00000019 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,016.91 or 0.05370568 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.68 or 0.00055057 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00023743 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00013755 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00012060 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00005167 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000372 BTC.
Sapphire (CRYPTO:SAPP) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 25th, 2019. Sapphire’s total supply is 1,551,078,818 coins and its circulating supply is 1,530,441,395 coins. Sapphire’s official website is sappcoin.com. Sapphire’s official Twitter account is @sapphire_core and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Sapphire Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sapphire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sapphire should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sapphire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sapphire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sapphire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.