Shares of SEMAFO Inc. (OTCMKTS:SEMFF – Get Free Report) traded up 4.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $3.53 and last traded at $3.47. 4,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 93% from the average session volume of 55,841 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.32.
SEMAFO Stock Up 4.4 %
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $3.47 and a 200-day simple moving average of $3.47.
SEMAFO Company Profile
SEMAFO Inc, a mining company, engages in the exploration, development, and operation of gold properties in West Africa. The company operates the Mana Mine in Burkina Faso, which includes the Siou deposit. It also holds a 90% interest in the Boungou project. The company was formerly known as West Africa Mining Exploration Corporation Inc and changed its name to SEMAFO Inc in May 1997.
- Five stocks we like better than SEMAFO
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for SEMAFO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SEMAFO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.