Shares of Sprott Inc. (OTCMKTS:SPOXF – Get Free Report) were down 0.5% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $32.36 and last traded at $33.70. Approximately 55,300 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 6% from the average daily volume of 52,291 shares. The stock had previously closed at $33.86.
Sprott Trading Down 0.5 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is $33.70.
Sprott, Inc provides investment advisory services. It operates through the following segments: Exchange Listed Products, Lending, Managed Equities, Brokerage and Corporate. The Exchange Listed Products segment provides management services to the company’s closed-end physical trusts and exchange traded funds.
- Five stocks we like better than Sprott
- How to Invest in Energy
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Sprott Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sprott and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.