TransGlobe Energy Co. (TSE:TGL – Get Free Report) (NYSE:TGA)’s stock price fell 0.4% on Monday . The company traded as low as C$4.91 and last traded at C$5.06. 384,763 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 257% from the average session volume of 107,897 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$5.08.
TransGlobe Energy Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of C$5.06. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.14, a quick ratio of 2.17 and a current ratio of 2.26. The firm has a market capitalization of C$370.90 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.18, a PEG ratio of 1.46 and a beta of 2.40.
TransGlobe Energy Company Profile
TransGlobe Energy Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas in Egypt and Canada. The company holds interests in four production sharing concessions, which include West Gharib, West Bakr, NW Gharib, and South Ghazalat, Egypt; and owns production and working interests in facilities in the Cardium light oil and Mannville liquid-rich gas assets in the Harmattan area of west central Alberta, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than TransGlobe Energy
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for TransGlobe Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TransGlobe Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.