WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 31.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 20th. One WhiteCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0444 or 0.00000119 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. WhiteCoin has a total market cap of $33.96 million and $51,628.69 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, WhiteCoin has traded down 18.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.85 or 0.00186817 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00010592 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00013885 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002660 BTC.
WhiteCoin Coin Profile
WhiteCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 1st, 2014. WhiteCoin’s total supply is 971,792,390 coins and its circulating supply is 764,324,623 coins. WhiteCoin’s official website is whitecoin.info. The Reddit community for WhiteCoin is https://reddit.com/r/whitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WhiteCoin’s official Twitter account is @whitecoiner and its Facebook page is accessible here.
As an essential part of the Whitecoin ecosystem, it adopts the Random Proof of Stake (RPOS) consensus, Whitecoin Axis, Whitecoin Wallet, decentralized mining pools, and smart contract platforms to build a cross-chain blockchain ecological infrastructure.”
Buying and Selling WhiteCoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhiteCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WhiteCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.