CBD of Denver Inc. (OTCMKTS:CBDD – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 600,000 shares, a growth of 1,100.0% from the December 31st total of 50,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 16,128,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
CBD of Denver Price Performance
OTCMKTS:CBDD remained flat at $0.00 during trading hours on Thursday. The company had a trading volume of 6,783,939 shares, compared to its average volume of 11,981,080. CBD of Denver has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.00.
CBD of Denver Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than CBD of Denver
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- 5 best fintech banks to invest in now
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- What are fintech companies?
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Abbott Laboratories on track for new highs in 2024
Receive News & Ratings for CBD of Denver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CBD of Denver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.