Consolidated Lithium Metals Inc. (CVE:CLM – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02, with a volume of 2000 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.02.
Consolidated Lithium Metals Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$0.03 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.05. The firm has a market cap of C$7.13 million, a PE ratio of -0.67 and a beta of -0.29. The company has a quick ratio of 0.06, a current ratio of 3.71 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.33.
About Consolidated Lithium Metals
Consolidated Lithium Metals Inc, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada. It primarily explores for lithium, molybdenum, and diamond deposits. The company holds interests in the Vallée lithium project located in the La Corne and Fiedmont townships; the Preissac La Corne Lithium portfolio in the La Motte, La Corne, Figuery, and Landrienne townships; and the Baillargé Lithium-Molybdenite Project located in Quebec.
- Five stocks we like better than Consolidated Lithium Metals
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Consolidated Lithium Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Consolidated Lithium Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.