Shares of NextSource Materials Inc. (TSE:NEXT – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.75 and last traded at C$0.79, with a volume of 114399 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.85.
NextSource Materials Trading Down 7.1 %
The stock has a market cap of C$122.91 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 3.15 and a beta of 2.18. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of C$1.08 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$1.32. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.54, a quick ratio of 0.18 and a current ratio of 7.13.
NextSource Materials Company Profile
NextSource Materials Inc acquires, explores for, and develops mineral properties in Madagascar and Canada. The company primarily explores for graphite and vanadium deposits. Its flagship property is the 100% owned Molo graphite mine project located in the Southern Madagascar Region, Madagascar. The company was formerly known as Energizer Resources Inc The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than NextSource Materials
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for NextSource Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NextSource Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.