Shares of Sirios Resources Inc. (CVE:SOI – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.04 and last traded at C$0.04, with a volume of 5000 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.04.
Sirios Resources Stock Down 12.5 %
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.05 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.05. The company has a quick ratio of 9.59, a current ratio of 2.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.52. The firm has a market cap of C$9.69 million, a PE ratio of -4.50 and a beta of 1.21.
About Sirios Resources
Sirios Resources Inc engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resources in Canada. The company primarily explores for gold and silver deposits. Its flagship project is the Cheechoo gold project that consists of three non-contiguous blocks comprising 306 claims covering an area of 157 square kilometers in Quebec.
- Five stocks we like better than Sirios Resources
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- Growth Stocks: What They Are, Examples and How to Invest
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Sirios Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sirios Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.