Talon Metals Corp. (TSE:TLO – Get Free Report)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.14 and last traded at C$0.15, with a volume of 45334 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.15.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, TD Securities lowered their price objective on shares of Talon Metals from C$0.80 to C$0.65 and set a “speculative buy” rating on the stock in a research note on Thursday, November 16th.
Talon Metals Stock Performance
About Talon Metals
Talon Metals Corp., a mineral exploration company, explores for and develops mineral properties in the United States. It owns an 18.45% interest is the Tamarack nickel-copper-PGE project located in Minnesota, the United States; and a 100% interest in the Trairão iron project located in Brazil. The company is headquartered in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands.
- Five stocks we like better than Talon Metals
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Is the dip in Atlassian stock a sneaky buy opportunity?
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- Caterpillar stock hits new highs; time to ring the register?
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- 5 medical stocks growing earnings by triple digits
Receive News & Ratings for Talon Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Talon Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.