Shares of CF Acquisition Corp. VI (OTCMKTS:CFVIU – Get Free Report) were up 2.1% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $12.90 and last traded at $12.90. Approximately 200 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average daily volume of 5,145 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.64.
CF Acquisition Corp. VI Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $12.90 and a 200 day moving average price of $12.90.
About CF Acquisition Corp. VI
CF Acquisition Corp. VI does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses in the financial services, healthcare, real estate services, technology, and software industries CF Acquisition Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than CF Acquisition Corp. VI
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for CF Acquisition Corp. VI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CF Acquisition Corp. VI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.