Endurance Gold Co. (CVE:EDG – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$0.14 and last traded at C$0.14, with a volume of 114898 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.17.
Endurance Gold Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of C$22.52 million, a P/E ratio of -15.00 and a beta of 2.12. The company has a 50 day moving average of C$0.18 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.20.
About Endurance Gold
Endurance Gold Corporation focuses on the exploration and development of mineral properties in North America. It explores for gold, niobium, nickel, and rare earth metals. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Endurance Gold
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Endurance Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Endurance Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.