Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (OTCMKTS:FGETF – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $14.00 and last traded at $14.00, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.00.
Flight Centre Travel Group Price Performance
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $14.00 and a 200-day simple moving average of $13.79.
Flight Centre Travel Group Company Profile
Flight Centre Travel Group Limited provides travel retailing services for the leisure and corporate sectors in Australia, New Zealand, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and internationally. The company offers leisure travel services for the niche sectors, as well as mass, youth, premium, and cruise markets; and corporate travel services for organizations of various sizes across industries, as well as supplies products to its national and international network, or travel retail outlets.
- Five stocks we like better than Flight Centre Travel Group
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Flight Centre Travel Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flight Centre Travel Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.