Playmaker Capital Inc. (OTC:PMKRF – Get Free Report) traded up 4.2% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$0.54 and last traded at C$0.54. 3,000 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 22% from the average session volume of 3,850 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.52.
Playmaker Capital Price Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average of C$0.48 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.40.
About Playmaker Capital
Playmaker Capital Inc operates as a digital sports media company that lives at the intersection of sports, betting, media, and technology. The company offers programmatic advertising and direct campaigns to sports betting and iGaming clients; advertising services to traditional blue-chip clients and agencies; syndication services.
- Five stocks we like better than Playmaker Capital
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- Stock Average Calculator
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Playmaker Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Playmaker Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.