Vinda International Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:VDAHF – Get Free Report) shares hit a new 52-week high on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $2.93 and last traded at $2.93, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $2.93.
Vinda International Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $2.75 and a 200-day moving average price of $2.47.
Vinda International Company Profile
Vinda International Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, manufactures and sells household paper and personal care products in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Japan, Taiwan, and internationally. It operates through two segments: Household Paper Products and Personal Care Products. The company offers tissues under the Tempo, Vinda, Vinda Professional, and TORK brand names; incontinence products under the TENA and Dr.P brand names; feminine care products under the Libresse brand; and baby care products under Libero and Drypers brand names.
- Five stocks we like better than Vinda International
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- The 5 best small cap AI companies to buy now
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- Cirrus Logic: A chip stock you’re going to hear a lot more about
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Archer Aviation’s sky-high progress and short interest
Receive News & Ratings for Vinda International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vinda International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.