International Distributions Services plc (OTCMKTS:ROYMF – Get Free Report)’s share price dropped 6.2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $3.28 and last traded at $3.28. Approximately 145 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 80% from the average daily volume of 722 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.50.
International Distributions Services Stock Down 6.2 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $3.36 and its two-hundred day moving average is $3.17.
About International Distributions Services
International Distributions Services plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a universal postal service provider in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company offers parcels and letter delivery services under the Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide brands. It also provides services for the collection, sorting, and delivery of parcels and letters.
- Five stocks we like better than International Distributions Services
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for International Distributions Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Distributions Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.