Shares of The Brighton Pier Group PLC (LON:PIER – Get Free Report) traded down 2.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 54 ($0.68) and last traded at GBX 54 ($0.68). 1,346 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 89% from the average session volume of 12,676 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 55.50 ($0.70).
The Brighton Pier Group Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 171.51, a current ratio of 0.91 and a quick ratio of 0.72. The firm has a market cap of £20.14 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 360.00 and a beta of 1.19. The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 51.11 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 44.47.
The Brighton Pier Group Company Profile
The Brighton Pier Group PLC operates leisure and entertainment assets in the United Kingdom. The company owns and operates Brighton Palace Pier that offers a range of attractions, including two arcades and eighteen funfair rides, as well as various on-site hospitality and catering facilities, as well as leisure centers.
- Five stocks we like better than The Brighton Pier Group
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for The Brighton Pier Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Brighton Pier Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.