AMARAVATI: AP CM Chandrababu Naidu Launches Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka Welfare Scheme (CHPK) and logo. Chandrababu said, “This is an initiative of introducing parents not to become burdened by the marriage of their daughters. If SC / STs marriages inter-caste will be provided Rs 75,000 and for backward classes, Rs 50,000 for disabled persons will be given Rs.1 lakh. He spoke with Kalyanamitra’s of various districts through the video conference.
Several government departments are administering Marriage Related Incentive Schemes (MRIS) with an important intervention for ensuring socio-economic security for the girl child and for promoting social harmony through incentives for inter-caste marriages.
No scheme under the Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka-Single Desk can be combined with any other marriage-related incentive scheme (MRIS). All the schemes under CHPK-SD can be availed only once in a lifetime.
Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka Welfare Scheme details
The following schemes covered under the umbrella of Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka – Single Desk (CHPK-SD).
- Inter Caste Marriage Scheme for SCs Rs.75,000.
- Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka Scheme for SCs Rs.40,000.
- Inter Caste Marriage Scheme for STs Rs.75,000.
- Giriputrika Scheme for STs Rs.50,000.
- Inter Caste Marriage Scheme for BCs Rs.50,000.
- Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka Scheme for BCs Rs.35,000.
- Dulhan Scheme Rs.50,000.
- Marriage Incentive Award for Marriages between Differently Abled and Normal Persons – Rs.1,00,000.
- APBOCWWB / APLWB Marriage Gift Scheme – Rs.50,000 if ST or Minority, Rs.40,000 if SC, Rs.35,000 if BC and Rs.20,000 if OC.
Integrated caste/ community & date of birth certificate, SSC certificate, white ration card, SADAREM certificate for permanent disability, Aadhaar seeded bank details.
As on the date of marriage, the bride must have completed 18 years of age and bridegroom 21 years. Both bride and groom residents of AP. Marriage date and venue shall have been fixed. Bride and groom shall have passed 10th class. Parents of bride and bridegroom shall possess a white ration card. Bride and bridegroom shall have been enumerated in the Praja Sadhikara Survey of the Government of AP.
Source: Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka Welfare Scheme